I have a problem with my Turcom TS-6580W graphics tablet

[ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

memes

91, Männlich

Frantcom-Neuling

I have a problem with my Turcom TS-6580W graphics tablet

von memes am 26.06.2023 10:55

Hey folks!!! I'm having a problem with my Turcom TS-6580W graphics tablet, and I'm a little confused. I recently bought it and everything was fine, but now it has suddenly stopped working. It's just something! I've tried plugging it into my computer, but it doesn't respond. The tablet screen stays dark and the brushes don't move. I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any experience using this tablet? What could have gone wrong? Can you please advise me?

Antworten

deeps

91, Männlich

Re: I have a problem with my Turcom TS-6580W graphics tablet

von deeps am 26.06.2023 11:16

Hi! It sounds like you are having problems with your Turcom TS-6580W tablet. I recently encountered a similar situation myself, so I can share my experience. Perhaps the problem is related to the drivers or settings of the tablet. The first thing I recommend is to check if all the necessary drivers are installed for the tablet to work on your computer. Also, it's worth checking your tablet's settings to see if there's anything that needs to be changed or updated.

Also, you may want to check the tablet's instructions for use. I found a good site called mans.io where you can download the manual in PDF format. Just go to Turcom TS-6580W download instruction manual pdf on that site and download the manual. Maybe it will help you with the problem or at least give you some more information about the tablet. Good luck

Antworten

« zurück zum Forum